Second-Grade Fig Tray
Our orchard grown figs are hand-picked and packed. Our second-grade figs are completely delicious and riper with skin imperfections and blemishes. Because our second-grade figs are riper than our premium figs, they just need to be eaten slightly faster. But perfect for those who prefer a really ripe fig!
- Variety dependent upon availability
- 23, 33 or 39 figs per tray depending upon availability
Please note: Because figs are extremely fragile and perishable, we use an overnight service to send all of our fresh figs. We can send out our fresh figs (availability and weather dependent) Monday - Thursday during our fresh fig season.
We can only ship to urban addresses (no rural addresses please) and shipping is calculated based upon your location and the number of trays you order.
As a guide:
- Nelson/Blenheim $5 for up to 5 trays
- Christchurch/Westcoast - $10 for up to 5 Trays
- South of Christchurch - $10 for 1 tray or $15 for 2 Trays
- $15 for 1 Tray
- $24 for 2-4 Trays
- $30 for 5 Trays