What makes the perfect cheese board?
Well for us it's a mix of the below:
- A selection of cheeses, we normally choose to go with three different cheeses to keep everyone happy! Don't forget a few knives too.
- Our Candied and Chocolate Coated Candied Figs
- Fresh fruit such as grapes, strawberries, pears (and of course fresh figs when in season!)
- Colourful garden additions such as baby carrots, cherry tomatoes or sliced cucumber
- Crisp crackers or oat cakes - these provide the perfect base for those delicious toppings! So choose wisely and be mindful of catering for any dietary restrictions.
- Wholesome nuts such as walnuts, almonds or pistachios
- A fruit paste if you have one on hand. These are particularly delicious with soft cheeses as well as blue cheese.
- Hummus or pesto if you wish!
Not forgetting a beautiful glass of local wine too.
What do you like to pop on your cheese board?