Hello fig friends!
We are super excited to be nearing the start of our 2023 fig harvest!
The weather has settled in Marlborough following a cooler festive season and we hope the warm, sunny days will continue.
We normally start harvesting our figs mid-to-late March and once we are fully underway, we will open up our online orders for trays of fresh figs!
Here are some important points to remember:
- Fruit is freshly picked and graded each day
- The minimum order is only one tray (so yay!)
- We can ship to any non-rural NZ address on a targeted overnight courier ticket
- We will have trays of both premium and second-grade figs on the website (subject to availability as grades can sell out each day)
- Shipping is calculated via our online shop depending upon where you live and how many trays you order
Bring on fig season 2023!